The Achievement Foundation is partnering with the United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey in making an impact across Greater Philadelphia. Join us in the fight for youth success and serving those in need within our community.
The smallest act of kindness or selflessness can change someone’s life forever.
How to Give
Please give a designated gift to The Achievement Foundation (designation code 55147) through the United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey (see link below) as Charity Starts at Home.
The Achievement Foundation is a 501(c)(3) entity charged with being a change agent and beacon of light for the betterment & uplift of the community, particularly in communities of color, in alignment with the principles, objectives and values of the Philadelphia Alumni Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi, Fraternity, Incorporated (“Philadelphia Alumni Chapter”).
Programs supported include an award winning mentorship program for young men and adolescent boys; scholarships for college undergraduates; HBCU College Tour; health and wellness programs, and much more.
Donor Choice Challenge
- (i) $500+ contribution: a 4-pack of suite level tickets to a Flyers game (courtesy of Comcast Spectacor);
- (ii) $500+ contribution: a weekend stay at a downtown hotel (courtesy of PCVB, PHL Diversity);
- (iii) $300+ contribution: a pair of Sixers tickets;
- (iv)$300+ contribution: one ticket to Philadelphia Alumni Chapter’s Centennial Gala in June 2022 (courtesy of Philadelphia Alumni Chapter of Κappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc);
- (v) $300+ contribution: gift certificate for a catered dinner for four (courtesy of Eatible Delights Catering).
*As The Achievement Foundation is a 501(c)(3) entity, donations are tax-deductible.